Property DescriptionMINI-VILLA in DELIGHTFUL SUBURB LOCATION with EASY BUDAPEST ACCESS;
WONDERFUL HOME – BEYOND-wonderful VALUE (won't last long!)...due to:
LOCATION CONVENIENT TO: EVERYTHING! (Incl. freeway entrances 5 blocks from house; details follow.) Virtually every business mentioned is within ONE MILE or KILOMETER - most are in fact much closer, as defined below.
* 195,000 EU price shown is UNfurnished.
* However WITH current modern & antique furniture and appliances included: furnished & outfitted price = 220,000 EU; some variances negotiable.
* Contact owner Brigitta Hanson: email: [email protected]; iPhone; +36 30 966 6140
* Google Maps location: Nyirfa utca 2/b, 2030 Erd Hungary
* Photos show HOW BREATHTAKING & WONDROUS this lovely, intricately designed house is. Our apologies re the distorted WINTER pic; of course can't be retaken now, in summer, and only horizontal pix show up correctly on this site.
* But more importantly, RE LOCATION:
* Designer “mini-villa” house located in lush, upscale, quiet "Parkvaros" (Garden District) of Erd - 3 km from more-urban Erd city centre (which has a commuter train-stop into Budapest...a McDonald’s, a Burger King, Lidl, Tesco, major brand-name shops, etc.)
* 3 MINUTES (5 blocks) FROM Erd’s key DUAL FREEWAY ENTRANCE: M7 to nearby Budaors-then-BUDAPEST (or in the other direction to vast, beautiful Lake Balaton); likewise an entrance to M-O (M-Zero) which ENCIRCLES Budapest and goes directly to the Liszt Ferenc Airport (convenient during rush hours);
- House: 200 square meters; 2,150 sq. feet
- Garden/mini-orchard: 800 square meters; 8,600 sq. feet
- Two sizable living rooms: downstairs & upstairs - upstairs formerly a TV theater/game/party room, pre-outfitted for pole, etc.
- two large dining rooms, both adjacent to kitchen (one is a "winter garden" = spacious indoor patio)
- one dining room is this airy winter garden surrounded by vaulted windows facing lawn & small orchard...in it is a winding staircase, and a 2-story ceiling high enough for very TALL Christmas tree
- raised backdoor tiled patio deck is a private sitting area for two w. open, expansive view of garden
- 5 bedrooms: 2 upstairs, 3 downstairs; one potential added bedroom in garden bungalow
- 2.5 bathrooms, The two (very) large ones contain LUXURIOUS BATHTUBS WITH WHIRLPOOL SPAS, both with BIDETS; the small bathroom (adjacent to the front hallway) contains a toilet and small wash basin.
- comfortable, open kitchen with service counter has adjoining storeroom/pantry/laundry room
- MANY WINDOWS about the house, each in UPSTAIRS with a hidden sliding screen & pull-down window; upstairs there are 10, total: 2 in each bedroom, 1 in bathroom, 5 in outsize upstairs living/party/rumpus/largescreen TV-viewing room which is not air conditioned as are the two bedrooms;
- DOWNSTAIRS windows: large double bay window in living room; one each in each bathroom; two in each bedroom; viewing window over kitchen sink through patio to back yard;
- patio enclosed by four vaulting 2-story windows with 3 deluxe screened/open-able windows at top
- DOORS all paneled, except for BACK DOOR from patio dining room/winter garden/aviary which is all glass, accompanied by an embedded screen door that folds, hidden, into door frame; glass door from indoor patio leads to elevated patio outside (with an Italian-tiled base); 6-step stairway to lawn below;
- Paneled front door has a screen door similar to patio's; its elevated 3-step entrance has a base embedded with colorful Italian tiles, similar to on outdoor patio and stairs;
- FULL ELECTRIC ALARM SYSTEM can be activated/deactivated from front door area, or from top of stairs on 2nd floor;
- High NIGHT LIGHTS above driveway and garden, flash on when disturbed or "tickled;"
- TV CAMERA reveals faces of visitors next to walk-in gate; small viewing MONITOR is next to front door;
- central gas heating
- upstairs air conditioning
- 2 covered parking spaces inside electronic gate; beyond these, 2 more not covered on driveway
- two WATER SUPPLIES; city water (which we find tasty - and drink heartily & in perfect health); also a well with electric pump incl. 130-foot (40 meter) hose for garden watering, sprinklers; three spigots, one on each side of house, one in garden adjacent to large antique barbecue;
* this elegant/functional mini-villa was built in 2000 by current owner/designer; in it, EVERY AMENITY was considered, anticipated and included, pre-construction
* EVERYTHING on the property and in the house is OPERATIONAL - and everything in it WORKS: ready for a buyer's close inspection - including every fixture and appliance (incl. a separate, large, refrigerator & freezer)
* ALL WITHIN has been professionally/recently checked, upgraded
* complete list of local servicemen in all areas will be left with new owner; current owners will remain readily contactable regarding any potential issue
* cozy garden bungalow house is convertable into small living or working quarters, or into a large storage room (this "cabin" is not included here as one of 5-mentioned bedrooms; they become 6 including this bungalow)
* large gazebo with handsome table seating ten; four outdoor lights w. electric inputs, one a streetlamp w/candelabra; antique working barbecue feet away with adjacent, embedded fish pool nearby with small fountain. Summer gatherings wonderful!
* 2 minutes away, directly preceding freeway entrances: a newly-built/2017 INTERSPAR SHOPPING MALL with a huge grocery store that has its own ice cream/cake shop + takeout hot-deli & pizza kitchen with two pleasant dining areas. Free above + underground parking (welcome in winter!)
* At INTERSPAR MALL (2 min./4 blocks from house): BRAND NEW: post office, library, DM-drugstore, hair/cosmetics studio, optician, pharmacy, shoe repair/key shop, lotto, clothes & shoe stores, Cafe Frei (charming upscale Starbucks clone)
* When InterSpar Mall built, ALL local streets, sidewalks, bus stops & roundabout were redesigned/redone 1 km in both directions - refurbished two blocks beyond where “Villa Nyirfa” house is located'
* 27 shops & restaurants can be found within a mile on MAIN STREET, which is 1/2 BLOCK from house & leads to center of Erd – opp. direction of freeway
* car wash: 1 block from house
* lawn & garden (& Christmas tree) lot at end of street: 1/2-block away
* medical facility with its own pharmacy a 2 min. clear drive, 6 blocks in direction of city centre
* convenience stores of all types within 2-3 min., including a Prima and Penny (both just beyond medical facility - whose M.D. rates for foreigners are BTW surprisingly low);
* road exists through hills & forest to lovely nearby Torokbalint Village: entrance 1 minute (1.5 blocks) from house
* via car: faster drive (by 5-10 minutes) into city centres of Budaors (2 exits down freeway) and Torokbalint (via its connecting country road) than to downtown Erd
* Middle/elementary public SCHOOL + pre-school/kindergarten an easy, OPEN, 2-BLOCK WALK from house; huge high school and NEW middle/elementary school currently under construction on vast lots adjacent to current schools, where English-speaking students will learn Hungarian in league with other key disciplines (taught in Hungarian); a flip-side, say, of how ESL students learn English in the states in semi-immersion situations now favored as more effective for both learning and language;
* BUS STOPS accommodate regular, frequent buses in front of InterSpar Mall (3 min. walk from house), including an Express Bus via Budaors to huge Budapest Kelenfold Metro/Train Station (a 20 min. bus ride; 12 min. by car; free parking); fares inexpensive; frequent rider passes available
* free bus from InterSpar to Auchen Mall leaves regularly from normal bus stops
* Shell full-service 24-hour gas station featuring snacks, hot & cold drinks, light groceries, hot sandwiches, whole barbecued chicken is at freeway exit one block past InterSpar Mall: 6 blocks but 5 min. drive due to two stoplights (for entering & exiting) on either sides of freeway underpass
- Living Space 200 m2
- Lot Size 850 m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage No
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning Yes
- Garden Yes
- Pool No
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.