Property DescriptionCountry: Switzerland
Land area: 630 m2
Building area: 300 m2
Number of floors: 3
Number of bedrooms: 4
Garage: 2 places
Guest parking: 10 places
Garage for boats: 1 place
Luxury new villa is in a picturesque location at the foot of the mountain, on the bank of Lake Geneva, opposite to the Swiss health resort of Montreux.
The villa has its own beach and garage for boats, a private harbor for boats and an equipped garage for two cars and guest parking for 10 places. Panoramic windows and large terraces on three sides on the two top floors, offer an exceptional view on the lake and on Chillon Castle, towns Montreux and Lausanne.
The total area of the villa is 300 m2, building area is of 630 m2.
The property has three floors:
• On the ground floor there is SPA, a Turkish bath, a bar, a fitness area and a wine vault.
• On the first floor there are three bedrooms with access to a huge terrace, a bathroom and a clothesroom. According to the project of the designer a bathroom is installed in one of the rooms; for the economic use of space one room has a built-in wardrobe.
• On the second floor there is a living room, a large lounge and kitchen with access to a terrace, one bedroom and a bathroom. The kitchen of the villa is equipped with the latest technology. A fireplace is installed in the living room.
The geographical location of the villa is very advantageous and consists in the following:
- about an hour drive from Geneva;
- 17 km from the mineral water resort Evian-les-Bains;
- in 5 minutes from yacht-club, a golf course, a horse farm and an aquapark;
- close to all infrastructure facilities: supermarkets, schools, stadiums, restaurants, a railway station and a port.
Interior decoration was carried out in compliance with the standards for energy efficiency. High quality of construction, an individual project and a good location provides maximum of comfort and convenience.