Property DescriptionAn old renovated farmhouse that sits on top of a hill and with stunning views.
The peace and tranquility needs to be experienced. A little bit of heaven in Portugal
It has 3 double bedrooms, lovely fitted kitchen, Comfortable lounge with views of rolling hills and trees.
White bathroom with shower over bath, basin, toilet and large store cupboard for all towels, toiletries, cosmetics, medication etc etc
The main bedroom has the same views as the lounge and has wardrobes and shelves behind a curtained off area that has many possibilities for being built in with sliding doors or similar. Off this bedroom is a small room that has the fittings and potential for an en-suite shower room. At present it is used as a storeroom and it could even be turned into a dressing area, housing all your clothes etc and giving more space in the bedroom.
There are two wood burners, one in the lounge and the other in the corridor outside the main bedroom for heating that end of the house.
At the side of the house is a covered area on different levels but again makes a great storeroom.
There is a covered verandah that runs the length of the house and it like having a double outside/inside room.
The garden is on two levels, `at one end on the top level is an English 100 x 8 feet garden shed. An above ground pool that is also used for our water storage, where it is pumped into the house. There is a borehole but we prefer to have Town water brought to us in a bowser and pumped into the pool. There is another store cupboard for garden things which also houses the tank for the house water.
In front of this garden store is a concreted area,, partly covered with fake grass, where you can sit and sunbathe after being in the pool. The rest of the top half is stones and has a rotary washing line in situ.
The lower part of the garden (fenced all the way along as we have dogs) and is very mature with shrubs, 5 fruit trees and plants plus a large tank that can be filled with water just for the garden although there is an outside tap/hose fitting on the verandah.
Part of the lower level is stoned and the other half has been cultivated for growing veg etc.
The house has no neighbours except a small farm at the bottom of the hill with sheep and chickens.
The house has mains electric and internet, phoneline etc.
- Living Space 105 m2
- Lot Size 538 m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage No
- Central Heating No
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden Yes
- Pool Yes
- Beautiful location
- Easy to reach, West Coast and Algarve in less than an hour
- 3 double bedrooms
- Peace and tranquility all around you
- Village with Post Office, chemist, shops and Doctors surgery and school just 20 mins walk or 5 minutes drive
- Main Town of Odemira just 40 minutes drive
- Medium sized garden and easy to maintain
- House can be left fully furnished or cleared
- Mains electric and telephone and internet and TV
- Two wood burners, one each end of house
- Lots of storage outside and inside
- Small room off of main bedroom could be walk in wardrobe, shower room, nursery or just storerom
- Washing machine and tumble dryer outside on verandah
- Huge verandah for your outside/inside space for sitting and enjoying view, reading and eating al fresco
- Double glazed windows with film on top to reflect sun and heat out.