Property DescriptionStatus: Available after Mid 2023
- 19' X 11' LOUNGE
- 13' KITCHEN
- DG & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EAST EXPOSURE
- CLOSE TO STATIONS (Southeastern Erith Rail Station and the brand new high-frequency/speed Crossrail Elizabeth line service through the nearby Abbey Wood station (further extension to Erith and beyond is expected in the future); Bus route numbers/stops in the Erith Town Centre/Riverside (just next to the apartment building): 99, 180, 229, 428, 469, 602, 669, N89, B12)
- NO CHAIN
This IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY with IMPRESSIVE FAR REACHING RIVER VIEWS, being SOLD with NO CHAIN, is located in the heart of Erith town centre, part of London Borough of Bexley.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE: Part glazed communal entrance door. Lift to 13th floor.
ENTRANCE HALL: Wooden entrance door. 3 storage cupboards. Radiator.
LOUNGE: 19' x 11'3" (5.8m x 3.43m). Double glazed bay window to rear. Two radiators. Textured ceiling. Size = 19.894 sq.m.
KITCHEN: 13' x 6'10" (3.96m x 2.08m). Double glazed window to side. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with single taps. Tiled splash backs. Gas cooker point. Cupboard housing boiler & cupboard housing water tank. Textured ceiling. Serving hatch. Size = 8.2368 sq.m.
BEDROOM 1: 12'7" x 10' (3.84m x 3.05m). Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Textured ceiling. Size = 11.712 sq.m.
BEDROOM 2: 11'3" x 9'10" (3.43m x 3m). Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Size = 10.29 sq.m.
BATHROOM: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor. Tiled walls.
SEPARATE WC: Low level WC. Extractor.
Five SEPARATE CUPBOARDS + one STOREROOM + one WARDROBE – ALL LARGE (from floor to ceiling) with wooden DOORS.
FURNISHED – NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
PRIVATE PARKING LOT – Available to leaseholders, adjacent to the apartment building
LEASE TERM: 125 years from 09/06/2003
UNEXPIRED LEASE: 105 years remaining (may be extended on request)
SERVICE CHARGE: £172 per month (to be verified by the vendors solicitor)
GROUND RENT: £10 per annum (to be verified by the vendors solicitor)
FREEHOLDER: Orbit Group
LONDON COUNCIL: London Borough of Bexley
- Living Space m2
- Lot Size m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage No
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden No
- Pool No
- LEASE TERM: 125 years from 09/06/2003
- UNEXPIRED LEASE: 105 years remaining (may be extended on request)
- SERVICE CHARGE: £172 per month (to be verified by the vendors solicitor)
- GROUND RENT: £10 per annum (to be verified by the vendors solicitor)