Property DescriptionThis is a 50 sqm apartment with an additional 10 meters long balcony in a building completed in 2017 in a residential complex that we purchased from the real estate developer. It has been inhabited by me and my daughter until she left for college studies in the summer of 2020. Now we decided to sell it.
The building is only three stories high to preserve the height limit of the neighborhood which consists mainly of mansions and villas. Nature is a generous presence with a preserved small forest nearby which renders a high quality air. It is a 10 minute drive to a Bucharest subway station (Lujerului) that connects to Bucharest downtown (8 mins).
The apartment has got its own heating system (as every other ones in the building) powered by gas supply from Distrigaz provider that we contracted in 2018. Electrical power is ensured by Enel via a contract as well. Internet is broadband and wifi provided by Digi Company. All contracts can be reassigned to the new apartment owner.
The entire building is energy efficient with quality construction insulation and finishes.
Apartment is oriented towards East-North with a 10 meters long balcony, so summer days are also pleasant here.
It sells partially or fully furnished (to be negotiated) and with the kitchen appliances (Ikea furniture, Franke appliances as per photos).
Price also includes all notary public fees and taxes to be paid by us the sellers upon apartment sale completion.
- Living Space 50 m2
- Lot Size m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage No
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden No
- Pool No
- Supermarkets at 12 mins walking distance
- Very well developed neighborhood with nice streets and street lighting
- 5 mins walking distance from Policlinic Bus no. 434 Station
- 10 mins drive to Lujerului Subway Station and 8 mins from there to Bucharest Downtown
- Construction Developer located and living right across the building
- 3 mins walking distance from Kindergarten
- 15 mins drive to University (Politechnica)