Property DescriptionIn an ecologically clean area of Lower Austria, in the town of Mitterndorf 3452, the mansion is sold, an old-style Swiss villa with a patio. With a garden and lawn, as well as, with the adjacent territory, which is covered with granite cobbles with drawings. The estate has a rich past, but thanks to the work of the architect, who has retained all its advantages and uniqueness, he has acquired the advantages of the most modern homes. The reconstruction was not made for the purpose of sale, but for his own residence. Only ecological materials were used.
Behind a simple facade is hidden, a wonderful and unusual design. The heart of the farm is its patio, hidden from prying eyes with an arcade of 8 elliptical arches.
The house has a unique style of garden lighting, as well as the patio and the surrounding area. The windows with huge wrought iron grilles and ancient solid electrified doors, and hand-made doors adorn the property.
The territory is fenced with a high and original fence that not only creates comfort, but also fulfills the function of protection and security.
The villa is at 2 minutes from the exit to the B1 highway that connects with Vienna. In a closed area, in a quiet place, near the lakes and forests of Vienna.
The house is completely suitable for living.
It has a new electrical connection, new energy saving boiler for heating, with individual pumps for individual rooms and climate control sensors, divided systems, 4 connections for chimneys and meat curing. The heating system and electricity can be regulated by smartphones.
To save water resources by watering the garden, there are 2 own wells on the villa, a complete replacement of the sewer system and storm water drainage system, etc.
If you wish, the property can easily be converted into commercial property, for example:
- Apartment building, 8 - 12 apartments, all the technical requirements for these purposes exist (kitchens, bathrooms, electricity, individual meters, heating, separate entrances, and for 2 apartments there are entrances directly from the patio and from the garden, etc.)
- Hotel with restaurant, pool, gym and spa;
- Business office, as well as the possibility of housing for staff in service or perform various events;
The beautiful Austrian nature, pure air and lovely people will create an extraordinary atmosphere here. Comfort will be provided by the developed infrastructure:
- 5 minutes by car to the beautiful Trasdorf lake, where you can relax and swim;
- 10 minutes from the beach and the Danube Promenade in the town of Zwentendorf an der Donau;
- 15 minutes and you are in Tulln an der Donau, a city of flowers, where you will not only find cozy restaurants, water sports, but also yacht clubs;
- In winter, you can reach the ski slope with lift in Mauerbach in just 25 minutes.
- A real Jauerling ski resort 45 minutes from your home;
- and the beautiful city of Vienna is only 30 minutes away;
- Ecotourism, cycling and horse riding are very popular here:
- but, the highlight of all this is the famous golf club (Diamond Country Club in Atzenbrugg) just 5 minutes from your new home.
A capital reconstruction was carried out from 2013 to 2018.
Construction material: stones of various colors, granite, brick, beech, oak, pine, larch ...
Distances: to Vienna 30 km.
to the center of Vienna 40 km.
to Tulln an der Donau 15 km
Sankt Pölten 25 km
to Spitz (Spitz (Wachau)) 40 km
- Living Space 900 m2
- Lot Size 1130 m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage Yes
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning Yes
- Garden Yes
- Pool No
- Living area 1130 m2
- Usable area 900 m2
- Floors 2
- Terraces 350 m2
- Number of rooms 17
- Bathrooms 9
- Extra baths 4
- Additional showers 2
- Courtyard 500 m2
- Garden with lawn 1000 m2
- Adjacent area 3320 m2
- Total area of the farm 4320 m2
- Ceiling height from 2.2 m to 5.6 m.
- Elevator, Cellar, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Garages (for 8 cars) and Parking for guests
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.