Property DescriptionThe Premier Hotel is a 3-star boutique hotel, renovated in 2011-2012. The hotel was operational until 2013, when the previous owner passed away in an aeronautical accident.
The hotel is composed of a reception, 15 rooms and a restaurant (former wine cellar).
The building is structured as follows:
• 1st floor – developed area 277 m2
• 2nd floor – developed area199 m2
• 3rd floor – developed area 221 m2
• Basement (former restaurant, cellar) Restaurant – developed area 316 m2
• Interior Staircase – developed area 80 m2
Total surface is 1093 m2.
The building is free of all encumbrances, and immediately operational.
The Premier Hotel is located in the Roses Square (Piata Trandafirilor) in the ultra-central zone of Tg. Mures and in close proximity to the largest Orthodox Cathedral in Transylvania, the National Theater, the Medieval Castel, the Cultural Palace, City Hall and the Prefecture—some of the most beautiful and significant buildings in Tg. Mures.
The historical charm of the building dating back to the 1900s shrouds in a special aura the Premier Hotel, the first boutique hotel in Targu Mures.
• Ultra-central location, in close proximity to all institutions and the main touristic attractions of the city;
• The partition and dimensions of existing spaces;
• Efficient compartmentation (large, well-lit rooms);
• The possibility of offering complete service packages targeted to both the business and the leisure market segments;
• The existing space can have multiple uses: office building, law firms, medical offices, apartments, private residence;
• Extremely competitive pricing 1.189 euro/m2.
• The hotel has not been operational since 2013 due to the death of the previous owner, this representing his last developed project;
• The succession was finalized in 2019, allowing it to be transacted on the real estate market.
- Living Space m2
- Lot Size 1093 m2
- Furnished No
- Garage No
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning Yes
- Garden No
- Pool No