Property DescriptionHouse situated on a hill covered with forest, 2 km from the centre of the village of Porabka. Idyllic location, with a wonderful view, South-oriented. View is definitive, as no more buildings are allowed in the surroundings (protected area). The house is 100 m from the forest, famous for its richness in edible mushrooms. It’s also 100m from a hiking trail that ends up on a summit where people go snowboarding and paragliding. The terrain is 2768m2, partly fenced, and it has a huge variety of wild flowers, medicinal herbs, fruit and nut trees, bushes and native trees. It has clean air the whole year through. It’s a paradise for anyone willing to start a permaculture project. There is no agricultural lands nearby and it’s incredibly rich in pollinating insects, including several species of bees and butterflies.
Central heating, using either gas or wood. The gas heater automatically shuts off when the wood burning system is on temperature and the separate pump starts flowing. In case of an electrical black out, the wood heating system still functions by bypassing the pump and letting natural thermal flow have its course.
Currently rain water is stored in a well/cistern, that can fit a couple of thousands of litres. There are additionally 3 other water containers, of 1000 liners each and 3 separate water collecting containers for the garden, with a capacity of 100 litres each.
The currently habitable part of the house are two rooms, kitchen, hall and bathroom, making a total of 56 m2. Next to that, there is a possibility of renovating the attic and its attached room, which would add an extra total of 58 m2 to the surface of the house.
The surroundings offer plenty of free edible plants for both humans and animals: apples, wild cherries, all kinds of berries, so that there will never been the need for covering fruit trees with a net to avoid birds devouring them. There is enough food for everyone.
- Living Space 56 m2
- Lot Size 2768 m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage Yes
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden Yes
- Pool No
- New gas boiler, water pump and modern water tank with option for connecting it to a extra solar heater.
- New electricity installed in half of the house, with a new distribution box allowing it to expand to the rest of the house later.
- Central heating, using either gas or wood.
- Well / cistern / rain water harvest system
- Two main doors in the entrance and all double glazed windows are made from high quality materials.
- It has all the necessary (though not fancy) furniture one needs to directly live in it: closets, cupboards, tables, 2 couches, cooking stove and two fridges.
- Wooden stove in the cellar
- Garden has various trees and edible bushes: apples, pears, walnut, blueberries, raspberries, currants, cherry, peach...
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.