Property DescriptionLooking for a piece of land with excellent sun exposure and easy accessibility? Look no further! This stunning plot of land for sale, located in the Dão Wine Demarcated Region, in the district of Viseu, has had a positive opinion from the City Council for construction.
With a cultivated area that borders a small stream, this land is perfect for those seeking a quiet and natural environment. Furthermore, it is flat and has two large fronts, each about 200m long, both facing tarmac roads that allow easy access.
There is already electricity and utility infrastructure in place, making it easy to connect and build your dream project. The property also has an artesian well, a small stone-built ruin, and another brick ruin, offering the opportunity to create something truly unique.
Surrounded by oak and alder trees, this land is situated in a valley, making it perfect for building a small farm or turning it into a tourist investment. With its proximity to Serra da Estrela mountain range, Viseu city center, Coimbra and only 1h30m from Porto and the beach, this property is ideal for those seeking a quiet retreat with easy access to urban amenities.
The surrounding construction is mostly new and, despite being located near a road, the area is very quiet as it is a very small village. Don't miss the opportunity to own this exceptional piece of land. Contact me today for more information and to discover its full potential.
- Living Space 17000 m2
- Lot Size 17000 m2
- Furnished No
- Garage No
- Central Heating No
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden No
- Pool No
- Multiple building possibilities. Can be private or monetised for rural tourism. Can build up to 15 houses
- Has two ruins to rebuild, one made out of stone
- Has access to two main roads
- Situated in Dão wine region
- Quiet area 2km from the main town that has a train station
- Oak trees, and cultivatable area
- Artesian well
- Faces a small river
- Less than an hour from the mountain Serra da Estrela
- 30 minute from the cit of Viseu
- 1h from the city of Coimbra
- 1h30 from Porto airport
- 2km From Nelas , which has all the services needed like supermarkets, stores, or oficial services
- Other properties ( vineyards) can be acquired nearby