Property DescriptionRare opportunity to acquire a rural development property in a small fishing village, Baltenii De Jos situated in the UNESCO’s World Heritage Danube Delta, Romania. The total site extends to approximately 8100m². The land is separated into 2 plots (they are sold together):
- One plot of 4332m² with planning permission (constructions allowed);
- One plot of 3800m² which can be used for agriculture, parking (but not for construction)
- Water and electricity are available on the plot
- You can access the plots by boat, ferry or car from Mahmudia, which is situated 3km away.
- Available for immediate sale
The purchaser has the ability to design and create a bespoke development in a superb location, whilst the site offers great scope for altering the traditional dwellings made of wood and clay to allow for alternative residential developments, subject to the purchasers gaining the necessary consent from the local council.
The area has a huge tourist potential with increasingly more local and international tourists booking holidays, retreats or organizing events in remote villages in Danube Delta.
The asking price is 15EUR/m² (this is negotiable).
If you have any questions or if you want to arrange a viewing please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Living Space 0 m2
- Lot Size 8132 m2
- Furnished No
- Garage No
- Central Heating No
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden Yes
- Pool No