Property DescriptionSubject of sale:
- sale of land plots
- sale of the rights to the legally valid "Decision on permission for construction",
The project covered by this offer is located on plots of land in the city of HEL:
1. plot with an area of 713 m²
2. a plot of land with an area of 630 m²
3. a plot of land with an area of 914 m²
4. plot of area 720 m²
The total area of the plots is 2977 m².
Hel is a precious pearl of the Hel Peninsula with a unique location on a European scale. Surrounded by the waters of the Baltic Sea on three sides and abounding in fauna and flora, it delights both locals and tourists alike. Several kilometers of beaches allow everyone to find a place to relax. It is also an excellent and well-known place for lovers of water sports, such as
windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing. Forest trails, footbridges and bicycle paths are among the many natural attractions.
The profitability of investing in this area in Poland has many good reasons:
1. LOCATION: Hel is perfectly located. At the end of a picturesque promontory, it is a great place for relaxation. Close to Trójmiasto (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot), some of the Central Europe's largest seaports, trade and logistics centers. The region has seen significant economic growth over the past few decades and has attracted many foreign investors. The shipbuilding, technology or logistics are leading the way in this rapidly developing corner of Poland.
2. TOURISM: Trójmiasto and Hel Peninsula has many resorts and attracts crowds of tourists for its picturesque beaches, historic towns and cultural attractions. Every year Trójmiasto is visited by about 5 million people, and the Hel Peninsula by 1million! In addition, the Gdansk Bay is one of the most famous windsurfing spots in Europe.
3. INFRASTRUCTURE: in recent years, roads, ports, and rail and air links have been upgraded. The international airport in Gdansk, access to high-speed rail, highway, or a direct ferry from Hel to Trójmiasto. There is everything one needs for
4. REAL ESTATE: Thanks to its unique location, ever-growing tourism and efficient infrastructure, the real estate market is experiencing a real boom and attracts a variety of interests - those seeking peace and quiet, as well as those wanting to to enjoy all the advantages of the region. Retirement homes, hotels, apartments and houses for rent or purchase, there is something for everyone.
5. ENVIRONMENT: The Hel Peninsula actively participates in nature conservation programs, including the including the EU's Natura 2000 project, which cares for valuable natural habitats. The landscape of the peninsula is extremely rich in diverse flora and fauna, relaxation and fresh air are guaranteed!
6. ATMOSPHERE AND SAFETY: Hel has a unique maritime climate, which makes it attractive in both summer and winter. Ideal for people who want to get away from the urban hustle and bustle. It is also a peaceful and safe area, where the reigning nature allows you to relax.
The plots of land for sale are also well located:
- 900m to the beach and other attractions, such as the seal park, the dune park,
- 700m to a supermarket,
- 600m to the train station.
Total: 1,700,000 euros (one million seven hundred thousand euros) plus VAT.
Please contact us for a detailed offer and if you have any questions. We are at your disposal in Polish, English and French.
- Living Space m2
- Lot Size 2977 m2
- Furnished No
- Garage No
- Central Heating No
- Air Conditioning No
- Garden No
- Pool No
- Attractive location
- Perfect investment opportunity
- Necessary permissions included
- Fast-growing region
- All amenities in the proximity