Property DescriptionSet in calm rolling hills in an upmarket area with beautiful views. This is a stunning family home made for entertaining. Close to local shops, ten mins to Marmande station and 30 mins to Bordeaux.
342m² with 6 bedrooms with 3 on the first floor with wc and shower. One of the three downstairs bedrooms is a suite with terrace leading to the pool.
The lounge/ dining room is beamed and high with underfloor heating with staircase to a mezzanine floor. Italian fitted kitchen with quartz worktops and stone open fireplace.
Gated property with visionphone, alarmed, floodlit, double-glazed. Renovated and maintained to the highest standard.
- Living Space 324 m2
- Lot Size 1ha8 m2
- Furnished No
- Garage Yes
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning Yes
- Garden Yes
- Pool Yes
- Breathtaking Italian fitted kitchen - quartz worktops
- 50 mins to Bordeaux
- Character beams throughout
- Gated, alarmed, floodlit with visionphone
- Heated swimming pool
- pvc double glazed windows and doors
- Renovation to the highest standard
- Views of rolling hills but close to all amenites
- Galleried landing - mezzanine floor
- 3 stone chimneys with fuel and underfloor heating
- Stone-faced well used for pool and watering system
- Carport for two cars
- Cement based barn with garage door
- Orchard and raised vegetable beds
- 85m² workshop
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.