Property DescriptionVilla for sale in the metropolitan area of Bucharest - capital of Romania, for the european customers in search of an work, vacation or investment property. See attached photos.
Bucharest is the the safest and new most attractive EU capital from various points of view, starting with the lower cost of living and services, going to cultural and events experiences.
- Property is located in the quiet less crowded metropolitan area called Darza, Dambovita
- 22km or 25 minutes drive to Bucharest International Airport
- 25km to Bucharest city center
- 100km away from the Skiing Mountain resorts on Valea Prahovei.
- 260km away from Black Sea resorts like Mamaia.
Property is sell fully furnished and with all electric/electronic appliances.
It consists of:
- 670sqm yard surrounded with concrete fences and automated gates
- 105sqm footprint villa with a ground and 1st level, total of approx. 210sqm construction surface.
- Car garage with automated remote control door
- Living space + dining space
- Kitchen with 2m high fridge, Dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, convection oven etc.
- Storage Closet
- Bathroom with shower & 8kg washing machine
- 2 terrases, one in front of the house and one in the back
- Master bedroom
- 2nd bedroom or guest bedroom
- 3rd bedroom or office with couch
- Big bathroom with 2 person jacuzzi and 12kg washing machine
The house was built in 2008 from brick, steel and concrete, insulated outside and inside.
The house is class A energy-efficient and has its own central and water heating based on natural gas, it also has heat recovery ventilation system.
Costs with electricity, gas, water etc. are arround total of 65 Euro per month during spring/summer/autumn and 165 Euro per month in winter.
High speed fiberwire 1000Mb/s internet connection and cable tv.
Flights to Bucharest can be found with various airlines or low cost companies.
Visiting can be mutually arranged in advance, best time is during the weekends,
Collaboration with real-estate agencies is accepted under Romanian law, the Romanian regulated real-estate commission fee can be negotiated between 0 and 3% from the buyer and 0 to 3% from the seller, so a grand total by adding the seller fee plus buyers fee results in a 0 to 6% per transaction value can be earned by the real-estate agent.
All EU citizens are eligible to buy a residential property in Romania just like a native Romanian person.
Price is 205'000 Euro, it excludes notarial taxes and other costs belonging to the buyer by Romanian law.
For more details & information please use contact:
Tel. + 40.722.280.935
- Living Space 210 m2
- Lot Size 670 m2
- Furnished Yes
- Garage Yes
- Central Heating Yes
- Air Conditioning Yes
- Garden Yes
- Pool No
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.