Property DescriptionDralda House provides accommodation for students and professionals based in High Wycombe. The house is a modern, purpose built, spacious block with 69 rooms in a superb location within High Wycombe Town Centre, Bucks New University and three minute walk to the train station. All rooms are equipped with en-suite shower rooms, bedroom with bed, mattress, wardrobe, small fridge, desk and chair. There are two fully fitted modern kitchens on each floor with a total of six kitchens in the building.
Price is inclusive of bills and high speed broad band with no hidden costs . Other benefits include; gas central heating, common room with TV, pool room with tables, football table and seating area, laundry room, on-site manager and CCTV.
ACCOMMODATION (all dimensions strictly for guidance only)
* Single, medium and double bedrooms
* Fitted kitchen
* Microwave and kettle provided in each kitchen, private kitchen cabinet for each student
* Small fridge in each room
* Vacuum Cleaner
* Wide screen television in each kitchen and in the common area
* Internet access
* Laundry room with four washing machines, three tumble dryers and ironing boards
* Games room incorporating football table and three snooker tables
* Emergency call points
* CCTV security 24 hours a day
* Large common area with small bar, two wide screen televisions, WC and disabled WC
* Maintenance team for both inside and outside areas
* Landscaped garden
* All bills inclusive - gas, electricity, internet
* Disabled facilities
Note: There is no administration fees because you are dealing with landlord directly
For any cancellation fees are required once you change your mind after booking and paying
This listing is provided by an external advertiser. The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement and European-Property.com has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, European-Property.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by advertisers for the purpose of advertising.